Reviews have been included to create an environment of trust in our platform and within users. Other users will read reviews to know more about the person and instances they are checking out, that is why reviews should be informative, helpful and trustworthy.
Moderation of Reviews
Reviews will be evaluated by our Customer Support team and only removed from our platform after a users’ report only if we consider they don’t follow one or more of these policies below:
- Is proven that the booking/rental was cancelled or never happened.
- Shown sensitive, personal or confidential information
- Full name, full address or any other sensitive information about the person or premises they are referring to.
- Content about the person, character or personality that may be offensive.
- Social, political or religious points of view.
- Comments about any other bookings/rentals, users that don’t relate to the one reviewed or disclosure information about an open investigation.
- Include commercial or Advertising content (phone numbers, web links or email addresses)
- Contain, promote or solicit sexual explicit content.
- Include spam or are considered fake.
- Promote or contain hate speech (towards an individual or a group)
- Include offensive language or contains content to attack others.
- Badi will not mediate disputes concerning truth or fairness.
- Anyone who violates the review policies might lead to a permanent deactivation of their account(s)
Reporting a review
To report a review for violating Badi’s review policy, users will have to contact us at email@example.com.