In the event that the you need to cancel please request the cancellation to Badi Customer Services in order to cancel an accepted booking due to an extenuating Circumstance reason as indicated below, Badi may waive the Cancellation Policy.
Please note that the following are the only Extenuating Circumstances that we may consider:
- Serious injury, illness or death of the Seeker;
- Serious injury, illness or death of a first or second degree relative, a minor or handicapped person which the Seeker is the legal guardian or primary substitution;
- Death of a third degree relative;
- Lost of employment by the Seeker, after the booking was confirmed;
- New employment by the Seeker in a new company where work location is in a different city to the reservation, after the booking was confirmed;
- Extension of employment contract by the Seeker where the work location is different from the city to the reservation, after booking was confirmed;
- Mandatory transfer for employment of the Seeker where the work location is a different city from the booking, after the booking was confirmed;
- Official declaration of disaster zone in the city where the accommodation is located; and
- Unexpected visa denial for unjustified reasons and, not cause either directly or indirectly by the Seekers acts or omissions, which restrict the Seeker from relocating to the city where the accommodation is located.
Please contact Badi support sending an email email@example.com as soon as possible to solve issue.