Your inbox gives you a handy overview of all your chats. By applying our filters, you can sort your chats by status: pending, ongoing, closed or bookings.
✅ When you receive a new message, it will appear in bold. Keep in mind that messages will be sorted from newest to oldest.
In the “Booking” section you will see the booking requests sent by you and by your potential tenant:
- Confirmed: Congratulations! Both you and the potential tenant have confirmed the booking request. The chat will remain open and you have received your booking confirmation via email.
- Rejected: Either you or the potential tenant have denied a booking request. The chat remains open and the user who denied the request will be able to send a new one.
- Expired: Either you or the potential tenant did not reply on time. Each user can send a new booking request.
- Expires in X hours: One of the two parties has sent a booking request. The other party must accept or reject it. If no action is taken, the booking request automatically expires after 72h.
- Cancelled: After confirming the booking, one of the two parties requested to cancel it. The chat will remain open and it is possible to send a new booking request.
- Room not available:
- The potential tenant asked us to cancel the booking request before it was accepted. In this case, it is possible to send a new booking request.
- Your room has been booked by another user and cannot be booked anymore.
- The potential tenant has booked another room and cannot book your room anymore.
In the “Pending” section you will see the enquiries sent by you and by the potential tenant:
- Pending enquiries: The potential tenant has sent you a message and is now waiting for your response. A conversation will open up when you answer.
- Pending invitations: You sent a message to a recommended tenant and are now waiting for their response. A conversation will open up when you answer.
In the “Ongoing conversation” section you will see:
- Ongoing enquiries: The potential tenant has contacted you, you replied and you guys are now chatting. If you both agree and think you are a good match, you can send a booking request from the chat and insert the booking dates.
- Ongoing invitations: The potential tenant has responded to your message and you guys are now chatting. If you both agree and think you are a good match, you can send a booking request from the chat and insert the booking dates.
In the “Closed” section you will see:
- Closed conversation: Either you or the potential tenant have left the conversation. It is not possible to send any more messages or booking requests.
In the “All active” section you will find all the conversations mentioned above
For more information about how to send a booking request or other actions you can make from your inbox, please click here.