Our service fee is a one-off payment that is automatically calculated for each booking. It is based on a formula that takes into account different factors such as length of stay, rental price and location, among others.
Articles in this section
- What is the total amount I will have to pay when I book with Badi?
- When do I get charged for a booking?
- What if the room doesn't match the listing?
- Where can I see my booking details?
- I need to cancel because of extenuating circumstances
- How is Badi service fee calculated?
- What is Badi service fee?
- What happens if the payment fails?
- What if I have to cancel the reservation?
- What happens if the lister cancels the booking?