There may be different reasons that can explain a payment error.
- Your bank has rejected the payment because your card does not have sufficient funds.
- Your bank does not allow international payments online.
- Your bank account has a maximum amount allowed for digital transactions.
If you have tried to pay for a booking request and received a wrong payment message, you don't have to worry. You have 72 hours to fix it.
Follow these steps so that you can try to make payment again and complete your booking request as soon as possible:
- Contact your bank to check your bank account and make sure you can cover the payment. You can also try with a different card.
- Go to your booking request summary and click on “Retry” to complete the payment.
Your booking request will not be confirmed until payment will be completed. You will receive a confirmation message when your booking is confirmed. Don't be afraid to try again - you will never be charged more than once for the same booking request.
If you have any questions or need further assistance to retry the payment, please do not hesitate to contact us via the support chat at email@example.com .
✅ Remember that you are protected by Badi as long as you make the payment through our platform.