If you are forced to cancel a confirmed booking due to extenuating circumstances (listed below), we will waive our cancellation policy.
We will only consider the following extenuating circumstances:
- Serious injury, illness or death;
- Serious injury, illness or death of a first or second degree relative, a minor or handicapped person which you are the legal guardian or primary substitution;
- Death of a third degree relative;
- Serious damage to the accommodation;
- Official declaration of disaster zone in the city where the accommodation is located.
Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com in order to proceed with the cancellation.