In the event that you are forced to cancel an already confirmed booking due to extenuating circumstances (listed below), we'll waive the cancellation policy.
Reasons for extenuating circumstances:
- Serious injury, illness or death;
- Serious injury, illness or death of a first or second degree relative, a minor or handicapped person for whom you are the legal guardian or primary substitution;
- Death of a third degree relative;
- Serious damage to the accommodation; and
- Official declaration of disaster zone in the city where the accommodation is located.